Laser out of focus

di...@rlab.org.uk

Dec 30, 2021, 2:54:49 PM12/30/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
The laser is not cutting anywhere near as well as it should, it is pretty much unusable

Looks like the alignment is off and it is out of focus. I think the head has been bumped.

Perhaps one of the maintainers could take a look when possible.

Stephen Rodway

Dec 30, 2021, 5:33:08 PM12/30/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Yes I've noticed that with all the use over the Xmas period the focus
has started to drift. It's much better towards the left hand side of the
bed if you're able to work over there.

I'll take a look at it when I get some time but it won't be for a few
days as I'm down in London tomorrow taking a look at the laser there.

Steve
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/4aba8ee6-2298-423a-b506-051bb4c7db81n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/4aba8ee6-2298-423a-b506-051bb4c7db81n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Steve Rodway

Jan 3, 2022, 9:04:57 AM1/3/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
OK got that fixed now and it's cutting properly again over the whole bed

Steve

Helen Roche

Jan 10, 2022, 8:22:16 AM1/10/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace