Instagram hashtag

John Saunders

Jun 2, 2022, 4:17:48 PM6/2/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm not sure how social media savvy us guys and gals are but I use Instagram quite a bit.  It's just for putting up pics of my projects and I use various hashtags to push them out to like-minded makers.  I typed in #readinghackspace and found that someone had already put up a post a couple years back. I went back to some of my posts where I put up my creations from my recent time at the workshop and edited them using the hashtag.  There's a handful more pics up there now but it could be another way to share what we're all into.

Cheers..

John.