Re: [RDG-Hack] Abridged summary of reading-hackspace@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 4 topics

rohinton daruvala

May 3, 2022, 5:27:15 AMMay 3
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark

Tuesday 10th at 8pm will work for me.

Thank you very much

Best wishes

Ronnie

On Tue, 3 May 2022 at 04:15, <reading-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"najey...@gmail.com" <najey...@gmail.com>: May 02 04:04PM -0700

I'm a bit rusty* on the metal lathe and a have a couple of projects coming
up that needs it. As this isn't an official induction, I just need someone
who's relatively experienced to refresh my ...more
rohinton daruvala <rohinton...@gmail.com>: May 02 05:54PM +0100

Please can someone offer me a slot to go through best practice and use of
the planer/thicknesser.

I'm not free this Friday or the weekend but pretty much anytime other time
this week or next.
...more
Mark Morris <di...@rlab.org.uk>: May 02 06:42PM +0100

Hi Ronnie

How about Tuesday 10th at 8pm?

Regards
Mark

On Mon, 2 May 2022 at 17:54, rohinton daruvala <rohinton...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
Mark Morris <di...@rlab.org.uk>: May 02 06:04PM +0100

Hi Gareth

I can do the 5th at 6pm

Regards
Mark

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022, 17:01 Gareth Thomas, <gareth.j...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
M Chad <m72ch...@gmail.com>: May 02 07:38AM -0700

Hi all. I just joined the group. My interests are mainly the laser cutter
and 3D printer for some arts and crafts/ wargaming bits, and I expect I
will find myself using some of the woodworking ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.