Wiki upgrade

Mr E

Aug 17, 2021, 7:04:01 AMAug 17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The wiki has been upgraded to the latest release of mediawiki :)

Hopefully you won't notice any changes at all, aside from the layout being a little different for logging in etc.

One bug that has been fixed was the inability to change your password from the web interface, which I know has been a continued annoyance, with the previous setup.

If anyone wants an account on it, let me or Steve know and we can set you up.  Thank you all for those that contribute to it.  I personally think it's an enormous asset to the hackspace.

All the best.

Rupert