Table saw & bandsaw inductions/refresher

Steph

Sep 19, 2021, 8:01:17 AM9/19/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Can someone help me out with a refresher on these two machines? I was inducted ages ago and pretty much need a full induction to use them safely.

I work full time so only available weekdays after 6pm or weekends. -If there's only time for one of the above I have a current project I need the table saw for.

Thanks in advance,
Steph

Mark Morris

Sep 19, 2021, 9:01:05 AM9/19/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I could do this evening, at 8, otherwise it would have to be the following week (from Tuesday 28th)

Stephanie Smith

Sep 19, 2021, 9:21:24 AM9/19/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this evening would be great. I'd love to get started.

I'll meet you there at 8 unless I hear otherwise. I've found emailing via the Google group a bit patchy in the past so I'll try mail you directly with my phone number in case you need to cancel.

Thank you!
-Steph

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "rLab / Reading's Hackspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAAn959-c8fQ8s-z27bhTakBwd01sDF2VF8s8CbUjfxMM1%3DWGHQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Nick Darlow

Sep 20, 2021, 8:26:21 AM9/20/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I'd like to join in the bandsaw induction this evening too please. Perhaps we could also do mitre saw / router if there's time?

Thanks, Nick

Mark Morris

Sep 20, 2021, 8:32:48 AM9/20/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick

This took place last night

Regards
Mark

Nick Darlow

Sep 20, 2021, 8:35:21 AM9/20/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Woops! My mistake.

Steve Rodway

Sep 20, 2021, 8:58:33 AM9/20/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'm around this evening and could do bandsaw for you if you're able to
get here no later than 6pm.

Steve