Work in Upstairs Electronics Room

Vance Briggs

Oct 13, 2021, 3:25:21 PM (9 days ago) Oct 13
to Reading Hackspace, Mark Morris, Steve, Tony Short, Andrew, Rob Wooldridge, Rupert
All,

We are looking to improve the upstairs electronics room, by rewiring, providing ethernet connections and boarding out the left-hand wall as you face the electronics benches.  Whilst this work is being undertaken there may be disruption of the 3D printers and electronics benches.  We will try to provide as much notice as possible, but please bear with us.

We the members are doing the work and the leads for each of the aspects are as follows, and are CC'd:

Rupert - Heat Exchanger replacement - Coordinate with external contractor
James - Rewiring mains and data cables
Rob - Boarding out the wall
Tony - Painting

Once they have an idea of when they will undertake the work they may come to the group asking for volunteers - please help if you can.

Thanks

Vance

Helen Roche

Oct 14, 2021, 9:12:58 AM (9 days ago) Oct 14
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I can help with painting.