Components ordering

Gavin

Jan 6, 2022, 8:45:43 AM1/6/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I have a couple of harder to source components, one of which is only available at Mouser and Digikey, the other only at RS. If anyone is about to place an order with any of these, I would be happy to make a contribution to postage / picking charges if my part could be included (comes to about £8)

Gavin

Paddy Duncan

Jan 6, 2022, 8:56:10 AM1/6/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to do a Mouser order within a few days... I was kind waiting to make up then free postage amount so ..
Paddy

On 6 January 2022 13:45:45 Gavin <gavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi - I have a couple of harder to source components, one of which is only available at Mouser and Digikey, the other only at RS. If anyone is about to place an order with any of these, I would be happy to make a contribution to postage / picking charges if my part could be included (comes to about £8)

Gavin

Gavin

Jan 11, 2022, 6:58:24 PM1/11/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Paddy, Steve - apologies I have only just found your replies to my message

@Steve - the RS part is 805-1661(RS PRO 3.5 mm PCB Mount Composite Video Jack Socket, 4Pole) quantity 10. No hurry, but if you are about to make an order that would be great
@Paddy - if you are still yet to order (let me know), the Mouser part is 652-PTD9021015KA104 (Bourns PTD902-1015K-A104) quantity 5

Happy to transfer funds in advance

Stephen Rodway

Jan 12, 2022, 3:40:36 AM1/12/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Ordered, should have them for you by tomorrow evening

Steve