Spring Reactor and Sleuth/Zipkin

edward...@teamaol.com

Jan 3, 2017, 12:41:46 PM1/3/17
to reactor-framework
Hi,

I want to integrate Spring Reactor and Spring Sleuth with Zipkin.

Is there built in support for this (e.g. in a similar fashion to RestTemplate) or do I need to roll my own custom handling ?
I want to ensure that the Trace/Span ids get transferred across threads etc.

I do see a branch but not sure what the status of this is:

If there is support are there examples?

Thanks,
Ed

Stephane Maldini

Jan 4, 2017, 6:57:00 AM1/4/17
to edward...@teamaol.com, reactor-framework
Hey

We are going to track this issue on https://github.com/reactor/reactor-core/issues/337. Do you mind resuming the conv here ?

Cheers

Stephane Maldini | Reactor Project Lead, Spring Engineering | London | Pivotal