Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

P Resnik

neprebran,
26. feb. 2012, 15:56:0826. 2. 12
do reac...@googlegroups.com
Hi there --

How could we resist setting up React Labs for the Oscars?  I don't know about you, but I think I talk to the TV more when I'm watching the Oscars than I do during political debates.  (Though I do find myself using less profanity...)

We're going to set you up to react to the movies, the hosts and nominees, the people they're showing you in those audience reaction shots... and of course the fashions.  In fact, we're setting the app up starting with the red carpet coverage, 5:30pm Eastern/2:30pm Pacific, even though the show itself starts at 8:30pm Eastern/5:30pm Pacific.

Just go to go.reactlabs.org on your cell phone from 5:30pm onward.  If you have a computer handy, you can watch the live charting by going to the Oscars link at http://results.reactlabs.org.

Hooray for Hollywood! :-)

Cheers,

  Philip