Pre-beta test tonight

P Resnik

Jan 7, 2012, 2:56:24 PM1/7/12
to reac...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, and thanks so much for signing up as someone interested in the React Labs project.  We're not quite ready for our real beta test yet: most of the bugs seem to be out, but one key piece isn't in place yet: posting the comments on Twitter and viewing the comment stream on the results Web site.

Still, I'm planning on trying it out tonight for the Republican primary debate in New Hampshire (9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific), and I thought I would invite the very early adopters -- the 30 or so people who have already signed up for the group -- to try it out, too.  Call it an alpha-plus, or perhaps a beta-minus.  If you're interested, go to reacttv.org on your smartphone at 9pm Eastern or a few minutes before. (If you go there too early, or after the debate, nothing will come up.)  A little later today I'm going to e-mail you with the URL for the live results site, so you can see what it looks like and see the reactions as people enter them if you want.  The more of you who join, the more interesting that'll be...

For now I'd be grateful if you didn't post any of the URLs for this test.

This ought to be fun!

Cheers,

  Philip