React Labs is on for the Super Bowl!

P Resnik

Feb 4, 2012, 4:29:47 PM2/4/12
to reac...@googlegroups.com
The React Labs project is about allowing people to watch a live event on TV and react to it second-by-second in real time using your smartphone. It was originally inspired by/designed for the idea of live polling during political debates, but we can set it up for any event.  Seems like the Super Bowl could be a fun way to road test it, don't you think?

So... Try it out, turn it into a drinking game, use it at your Super Bowl party, tell us what you think.  You just go to go.reactlabs.org on your smartphone browser (or even on your computer browser, though it's not as pretty there), and if you have a computer handy, you can also watch the live updates roll out at th e same time at results.reactlabs.org.  As always, there's more info about the project as a whole at reactlabs.org  for anyone interested in learning more or getting on our mailing list.

Please share this (twitter, facebook, e-mail, etc), since the more people we have trying this out, the better, and the more fun it'll be!

Cheers,

  Philip

P.S.  Go Giants!  :)