Where does logging send info ?

Fares Eidi

Jul 7, 2015, 3:17:46 AM7/7/15
to reacti...@googlegroups.com
I am following these instructions and have configured logging as follows

            var logger = new DebugLogger() { Level = LogLevel.Debug };
            Locator.CurrentMutable.RegisterConstant(logger, typeof(ILogger));

I then make use of Log() as shown below
            _selectedPortfolioId = this.WhenAny(x => x.SelectedAccount.Portfolio.Id, x => (Guid?)x.Value)
                  .Log(this, "SelectedPortfolioId: ")
                .ToProperty(this, x => x.SelectedPortfolioId);

I assumed output would be sent to output window, but it doesn't seem to be?
Is there anything else I should do ?

Matt Oswald

Jul 7, 2015, 9:09:07 AM7/7/15
to reacti...@googlegroups.com

You will need to write your own DebugLogger. The one in the Splat library gets compiled away since it’s part of a release binary. You can just copy-and-paste the code.

--m