ObservableForProperty vs this.WhenAny

Brian Jenkins

Feb 3, 2015, 11:39:47 AM2/3/15
to reacti...@googlegroups.com
I've been using ObservableForProperty for a while. However, I think I saw a comment about using this.WhenAny instead but I can't find it. Should I be using one over the other?

paul....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2015, 4:47:36 PM2/3/15
to reacti...@googlegroups.com, reacti...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brian,

ObservableForProperty is internal plumbing, always use WhenAny / WhenAnyValue.

Paul

Sent from Mailbox