wikilon looks like helloApp so far?

Dan Connolly

Nov 9, 2014, 1:20:14 AM11/9/14
to reactiv...@googlegroups.com

I just discovered the Awelon project today (via your Nov 5 message to cap-talk) and read over ABC and such. I’m interested to try out wikilon.

It builds well enough (and I’m somewhat new to haskell development). But all I can get it to do is echo HTTP headers; i.e. the helloApp. Is that what you’d expect?

I didn’t miss something, did I?

p.s. the revision I grabbed is 445c2b1c6bc1c798d5b3f492d764a2f8ca9c88bd from Nov 7.

David Barbour

Nov 9, 2014, 2:11:36 AM11/9/14
to reactiv...@googlegroups.com
The little helloApp (to get my feet wet with Warp/Wai) is all you can expect at the moment. The announcement on cap-talk was based on the last couple weeks of design work. I'm excited about it, but it hasn't been implemented yet. I expect to have a working implementation around Christmas time.