[Webinar] Sonatype & HackerOne Team Up to Make Open Source Faster

Sonatype

Jun 13, 2019, 9:09:45 AM6/13/19
to re2j-d...@googlegroups.com
Sonatype and HackerOne have teamed up to provide industry leading support to the developer and security research communities by combining their talents to create The Central Security Project (CSP)
Sonatype & Hackerone Logo

Sonatype & HackerOne Team Up to Make Open Source Safer
June 19th, 2019 | 1:00 PM ET

We've teamed up with HackerOne to create The Central Security Project (CSP). CSP, is the first-of-its-kind, bringing together the ethical hacker and open source communities to report and resolve vulnerabilities discovered in libraries housed in The Central Repository.

To showcase how the platform works, we'll host a live webinar on June 19, 2019 at 1:00p.m. EST. During the webinar, we'll cover:

  • How to report and get feedback on issues within the ecosystem on one single platform - free of charge
  • How to track reported vulnerabilities by status, get credit for your work and boost your reputation
  • How to resolve issues in record time without having to contact the project
    Register Now

Interested in the webinar but can’t make the date? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording. We’re excited about this partnership and hope to see you there!

Sonatype & HackerOne

Sonatype Inc.   8161 Maple Lawn Blvd #250    Fulton,  MD   20759   United States

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information from Sonatype Inc..

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

 Unsubscribe from all future emails