Re2 Wrapper Python Source code

22 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Jerzy Orłowski

belum dibaca,
19 Jul 2022, 03.18.5619/07/22
kepadare2...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Where is the source code of python wrapper on Github?

It seems there is some re2/python directory (see https://github.com/google/re2/commits/6f899d9b36e087043602973badd8bd22a7db649f/python). But I can find nothing on https://github.com/google/re2.

Could You ,please, look into it.

I am trying to work with re2.Set in Python. I am struggling with Set() parameters. There is  do documentation/example on how to defin Anchor.UNANCHORED value in Python. Is it possible to create a simple test file, like https://github.com/facebook/pyre2/blob/main/tests/test_match.py. There are a lot of Python people, who do not know how to read C++

I can even white it, once I get to know how to do it.

--
Best Regards,

Jerzy Orłowski, Data Scientist
+48 668 151 245
Mim Solutions

Paul Wankadia

belum dibaca,
19 Jul 2022, 09.19.3319/07/22
kepadaJerzy Orłowski, re2...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 5:18 PM Jerzy Orłowski <jerzy.o...@mim-solutions.ai> wrote:

Where is the source code of python wrapper on Github?

It seems there is some re2/python directory (see https://github.com/google/re2/commits/6f899d9b36e087043602973badd8bd22a7db649f/python). But I can find nothing on https://github.com/google/re2.

Could You ,please, look into it.

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis