re-linq moving to GitHub and introducing SemVer

Michael Ketting

Nov 17, 2014, 2:56:09 AM11/17/14
to re-mot...@googlegroups.com
Hi re-linq Users interested in the source code!

The re-linq source code has now been officially moved to GitHub. Please check out this post over on the Users list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/re-motion-dev/BQEiKrYQlHA

We are using the GitFlow branching model with special considerations for prerelease builds and support branches. But for feature development and bugfixes, we are strongly following the "feature/" and "bugfix/" conventions. Also, the branch-names are prefixed with the JIRA issue key (from https://www.re-motion.org/jira) associated with the change.

Sorry this is so short. I will publish some more info on our development process once I got more time.

Best regards, Michael