Terrible Grief.....Mandy Bates

Mandy Bates

Apr 16, 2014, 3:29:14 AM4/16/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com

Good morning,
        I Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Istanbul and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but i have to take care of my expenses and settle my hotel bills with the manager.

         I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but i am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills. I need your help financially and i promise to make the refund once i get back home, you are my last resort and hope. Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.

 Kind regards,
Mandy Bates