Cabo Resort

KarenL

Apr 16, 2014, 10:51:20 AM4/16/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Hi, does anyone have any specific details on the Cabo resort?  Has anyone actually gone there yet? I booked 4 rooms for November, but can't seem to get any specifics on the resort.  Are there RE only areas?  Is there a Select Club or equivalent with top-shelf liquor?  I did read on tripadvisor.com that the liquor wasn't top shelf, but I assume that there must be an upscale lounge area for us.  I also was trying to find out if there is an internet area available for RE members and/or wifi in the guest rooms.  Any information you can share would be great!  Reservations was very helpful in booking the rooms for me, but I'm not having much luck in getting other information :-)

SHARON HAMMOND

Apr 16, 2014, 11:13:27 AM4/16/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
THere have been some posts and replies on the Sandos Royal Elite members facebook page.