Vacation Benefits Offer?

Chris

Feb 6, 2013, 10:20:14 AM2/6/13
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone received a phone call and email from Vacation Benefits offering a seemingly very attractive package for folks who have not used their rooms lately?  They definitely seem to have legitimate access to records (or, at least know a lot of legitimate information), but the deal seems almost too good.  Just wondering if anyone else had heard from them or accepted the offer.

Thanks,
Chris

SHARON HAMMOND

Feb 6, 2013, 10:56:51 AM2/6/13
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I would not even consider it..

andrea harutunian

Feb 6, 2013, 11:48:25 AM2/6/13
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Yes I've gotten calls and I told them to take me off their caller list!  If it's too good beware!!! Lots of scammers- I know someone that did comply and had to pay a fee and never heard from them again...

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 07:20:14 -0800
From: murphy...@gmail.com
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

Subject: [RE-Connection] Vacation Benefits Offer?

Has anyone received a phone call and email from Vacation Benefits offering a seemingly very attractive package for folks who have not used their rooms lately?  They definitely seem to have legitimate access to records (or, at least know a lot of legitimate information), but the deal seems almost too good.  Just wondering if anyone else had heard from them or accepted the offer.

Thanks,
Chris

Joe Iapoce

Jan 2, 2014, 6:34:45 AM1/2/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com

Was wondering if anyone from Royal Elite group has stayed at Sandos Finisterra Los cabos?
If so, How was it? was RE membership recognized there? How was the food, beach, experience
compared to Playacar? Any details or information appreciated. Thanks, Joe
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos