Sandos being bought out?

edward

Jan 27, 2014, 6:26:37 PM1/27/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
We heard that Sandos was being bought out by another company. Has anyone got a call or heard this also?

tbach

Jan 28, 2014, 11:34:21 AM1/28/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I have not heard that but it wouldn't surprise me as the two owners were arrested in December for presumed tax evasion of $216 million.

SHARON HAMMOND

Jan 28, 2014, 12:03:26 PM1/28/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Do not believe everything you hear.. This has been gone over on the facebook page a couple of weeks ago.

KVVMPU

Jan 28, 2014, 12:05:14 PM1/28/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
http://www.sipse.com/novedades/detienen-a-duenos-de-cadena-hotelera-por-fraude-64871.html

According to this, it did happen... And who knows how law will work in this case...

Jan 28, 2014, 12:26:01 PM1/28/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
OK so u r saying Sandos was bought by someone else? What does it actually mean to us  RE members ?
I heard it wasn't true even tho members were getting phone calls fr ppl  in mexico wanting to buy their  timeshares because property was being sold...
What is the truth ? Ugh things were going so well last few yrs!

KVVMPU <kvv...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.sipse.com/novedades/detienen-a-duenos-de-cadena-hotelera-por-fraude-64871.html

According to this, it did happen... And who knows how law will work in this case...

KVVMPU

Jan 28, 2014, 12:31:41 PM1/28/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Not saying anything, but just sharing information that I've found... Rumors are rumors... I did read on some boards that memberships will need to be re-newed or re-signed with new owners...
Maybe its not the case at all, but what I've learned about timeshares is that you never can be sure what happens next....

Jan 28, 2014, 12:36:28 PM1/28/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I am member of that group... And sure, they will tell you that everything will be good... Like during sales pitch...
I just shared something from news not related to any groups or blogs.  Just saying that something can be not all kosher there...

Jan 28, 2014, 12:43:38 PM1/28/14
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
good karma!