Re: [RE-Connection] Digest for re-connection@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

thomasbach6

Oct 16, 2013, 10:51:50 PM10/16/13
to re-con...@googlegroups.com

We won't be there at that time but we too want to rent the yacht some time.   If you do please let me know how it was.  I am surprised to see someone still using this group.  It has been pretty dead.

On Oct 16, 2013 8:40 AM, <re-con...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/re-connection/topics

    beachsrus <bs...@netscape.ca> Oct 15 01:14PM -0700

    Hi! All!
    We will be down in November and curious if anyone wanted to join us on the
    yacht? Hoping to book for Nov. 21 or 22 since those are the two days that
    we overlap with friends. Hoping to get the 45'. It is big enough for 16,
    so we need 6 other couples!! Just message me or reply to this thread and
    let us know.
    Thanks

Driftwood

Oct 17, 2013, 8:58:32 AM10/17/13
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Think people still peruse the sight, just have not had much to say...LOL

Luv2vac

Nov 1, 2013, 8:37:39 AM11/1/13
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I think a lot of us are connecting more through the Facebook group page now:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/SandosRoyalEliteMembers/