FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MEMBERS ONLY UP AND RUNNING

Luv2vac

Dec 6, 2012, 1:34:48 PM12/6/12
to RE-Connection
If anyone is interested in joining the newly created FB page, please
go to the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/SandosRoyalEliteMembers/doc/115699131928888/#!/groups/SandosRoyalEliteMembers/members/

A few tips: You have to have your own FB page to join any group.
Once you are on the Members page, click Join Group (I think it was on
the right side of page) and once approved (trying to find a way to
change the settings so that I dont have to approve everybody and that
anyone can join with the understanding that complainers will be
deleted) the Sandos Royal Elite Members will be listed under Groups on
the left hand side of your News Feed page (not your personal page).

If anyone needs help, let me know. And happy posting. Suggestions
welcome.

PS: Setting up a group is NOT as easy as a personal page.....not as
many options.

Hope this works.

andrea harutunian

Dec 6, 2012, 2:25:18 PM12/6/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
OK SO I CLICKED ON THE LINK AND GOT THE AI RATES...NO OTHER PROMPT TO JOIN "(      I WANT TO JOIN!   (((((((HELP))))))

> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 10:34:48 -0800
> Subject: [RE-Connection] FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MEMBERS ONLY UP AND RUNNING
> From: ylob...@gmail.com
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

cj_sunnyside McKee

Dec 6, 2012, 2:28:53 PM12/6/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Me too. From my phone though.

Sent from my iPhone

andrea harutunian

Dec 6, 2012, 2:30:12 PM12/6/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I think I got it...I friended the site hope it worked!

> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 10:34:48 -0800
> Subject: [RE-Connection] FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MEMBERS ONLY UP AND RUNNING
> From: ylob...@gmail.com
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

andrea harutunian

Dec 6, 2012, 2:33:03 PM12/6/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Well,  I clicked on SANDOS ROYAL in blue on the first post and got a homepage...I friended it lets see if it worked ")

Subject: Re: [RE-Connection] FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MEMBERS ONLY UP AND RUNNING
From: cjsun...@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 12:28:53 -0700
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

SHARON HAMMOND

Dec 6, 2012, 2:39:59 PM12/6/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Worked for me..What a great job And please keep it informative, and friendly..

Dec 6, 2012, 3:06:07 PM12/6/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
You rock!!! Great job. Now, we have to have a contest of the week. Like Sandos trivia or name a place and the members have to post a pic or something like that. It will be cool to talk about R.E. without all the hate.

Great job again. And thanks for your time putting this together.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

Luv2vac

Dec 6, 2012, 3:11:13 PM12/6/12
to RE-Connection
Great ideas Ken! I think I posted the wrong link....sorry.

This should work: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/groups/SandosRoyalEliteMembers/

On Dec 6, 3:06 pm, Home Email <playadelne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You rock!!! Great job. Now, we have to have a contest of the week.  Like Sandos trivia or name a place and the members have to post a pic or something like that. It will be cool to talk about R.E. without all the hate.
>
> Great job again. And thanks for your time putting this together.
>
> Ken
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 6, 2012, at 12:34 PM, Luv2vac <ylobri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > If anyone is interested in joining the newly created FB page, please
> > go to the following link:
>
> >http://www.facebook.com/groups/SandosRoyalEliteMembers/doc/1156991319...
>
> > A few tips:  You have to have your own FB page to join any group.
> > Once you are on the Members page, click Join Group (I think it was on
> > the right side of page) and once approved (trying to find a way to
> > change the settings so that I dont have to approve everybody and that
> > anyone can join with the understanding that complainers will be
> > deleted) the Sandos Royal Elite Members will be listed under Groups on
> > the left hand side of your News Feed page (not your personal page).
>
> > If anyone needs help, let me know.  And happy posting.  Suggestions
> > welcome.
>
> > PS:  Setting up a group is NOT as easy as a personal page.....not as
> > many options.
>
> > Hope this works.

Luv2vac

Dec 6, 2012, 3:11:44 PM12/6/12
to RE-Connection
Sorry Andrea.....the correct link is

On Dec 6, 2:30 pm, andrea harutunian <abh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think I got it...I friended the site hope it worked!
>

> > Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 10:34:48 -0800
> > Subject: [RE-Connection] FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MEMBERS ONLY UP AND RUNNING
> > From: ylobri...@gmail.com
> > To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
>
> > If anyone is interested in joining the newly created FB page, please
> > go to the following link:
>
> >http://www.facebook.com/groups/SandosRoyalEliteMembers/doc/1156991319...
>
> > A few tips:  You have to have your own FB page to join any group.
> > Once you are on the Members page, click Join Group (I think it was on
> > the right side of page) and once approved (trying to find a way to
> > change the settings so that I dont have to approve everybody and that
> > anyone can join with the understanding that complainers will be
> > deleted) the Sandos Royal Elite Members will be listed under Groups on
> > the left hand side of your News Feed page (not your personal page).
>
> > If anyone needs help, let me know.  And happy posting.  Suggestions
> > welcome.
>
> > PS:  Setting up a group is NOT as easy as a personal page.....not as
> > many options.
>
> > Hope this works.

Luv2vac

Dec 6, 2012, 3:11:57 PM12/6/12
to RE-Connection
Sorry, the correct link is http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/groups/SandosRoyalEliteMembers/

On Dec 6, 2:28 pm, cj_sunnyside McKee <cjsunnys...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Me too. From my phone though.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2012-12-06, at 12:25 PM, "andrea harutunian" <abh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > OK SO I CLICKED ON THE LINK AND GOT THE AI RATES...NO OTHER PROMPT TO JOIN "(      I WANT TO JOIN!   (((((((HELP))))))
>
> > > Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 10:34:48 -0800
> > > Subject: [RE-Connection] FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MEMBERS ONLY UP AND RUNNING
> > > From: ylobri...@gmail.com
> > > To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
>
> > > If anyone is interested in joining the newly created FB page, please
> > > go to the following link:
>
> > >http://www.facebook.com/groups/SandosRoyalEliteMembers/doc/1156991319...
>
> > > A few tips: You have to have your own FB page to join any group.
> > > Once you are on the Members page, click Join Group (I think it was on
> > > the right side of page) and once approved (trying to find a way to
> > > change the settings so that I dont have to approve everybody and that
> > > anyone can join with the understanding that complainers will be
> > > deleted) the Sandos Royal Elite Members will be listed under Groups on
> > > the left hand side of your News Feed page (not your personal page).
>
> > > If anyone needs help, let me know. And happy posting. Suggestions
> > > welcome.
>
> > > PS: Setting up a group is NOT as easy as a personal page.....not as
> > > many options.
>
> > > Hope this works.

pdxblondegirl

Dec 6, 2012, 3:13:24 PM12/6/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I don't understand why a page needed to be created to start the group--I've started groups as an individual before. Is Sandos affiliated with the page? I hope they are OK with it if not. I just hope whoever is in charge of the page/group is able to moderate unlike the person who started this listserve and seemed to disappear.

Home Email

Dec 6, 2012, 3:20:58 PM12/6/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I will moderate it.... If someone starts trash talking I will issue a warning. If it happens again I will be forced to post a topless photo of myself. And if you have seen me on the beach you know that could be nasty. That should be enough of a reason to behave.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

andrea harutunian

Dec 6, 2012, 3:52:01 PM12/6/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
LOL...

From: playad...@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:20:58 -0600
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

Luv2vac

Dec 7, 2012, 8:13:01 AM12/7/12
to RE-Connection
Ken, you crack me up!!!!! Aside from myself, I have made one other
person admin on the page so that not just one person is having to be
responsible for the group page. PDX, I didnt want to start a group
using my own FB profile so from what I read, I had to create the
Sandos Royal (only first name, last name entries) page first. Sandos
is not affiliated with the group page and it should be an issue
because there is another group page out there even more confusing
called Royal Elite Rental Weeks.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed. I think it is a great way to
stay connected :o)

On Dec 6, 3:20 pm, Home Email <playadelne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I will moderate it.... If someone starts trash talking I will issue a warning. If it happens again I will be forced to post a topless photo of myself. And if you have seen me on the beach you know that could be nasty. That should be enough of a reason to behave.
>
> Ken
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 6, 2012, at 2:13 PM, pdxblondegirl <pdxblondeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I don't understand why a page needed to be created to start the group--I've started groups as an individual before. Is Sandos affiliated with the page? I hope they are OK with it if not. I just hope whoever is in charge of the page/group is able to moderate unlike the person who started this listserve and seemed to disappear.
>
> > On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Home Email <playadelne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> You rock!!! Great job. Now, we have to have a contest of the week.  Like Sandos trivia or name a place and the members have to post a pic or something like that. It will be cool to talk about R.E. without all the hate.
>
> >> Great job again. And thanks for your time putting this together.
>
> >> Ken
>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

andrea harutunian

Dec 7, 2012, 10:23:48 AM12/7/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I guess its legal to have that RoyalElite rental weeks page???
I rent to ppl I know ... do u know what that person is charging?

> Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 05:13:01 -0800
> Subject: [RE-Connection] Re: FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MEMBERS ONLY UP AND RUNNING
> From: ylob...@gmail.com
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

SHARON HAMMOND

Dec 7, 2012, 11:13:51 AM12/7/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
From what I have heard talking to people and from buying fo rwedding last Niv, it is around $250-$300 fro a 1 bedroom.

Dec 7, 2012, 11:56:08 AM12/7/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Maybe change your page name to RE Member? I know you're not affiliated with Sandos, but others might get confused.