Has anyone used RSI to rent their weeks?

Jill

Nov 27, 2012, 11:47:51 AM11/27/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone used RSI to rent their weeks?

Driftwood

Dec 3, 2012, 10:49:09 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I have not, and have been told two differing answers to whether you are allowed a black bracelet when you come thru something like RCI.
I have been told that you are Royal Elite no matter how you get there, and than have been told if you come thru a less expensive means you are not allowed your bracelet.
 ie: say a travel agency site.

darwin

Dec 4, 2012, 12:01:55 AM12/4/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Unless you are a member or a guest of a member, you are not given a black bracelet.

Dec 4, 2012, 7:16:28 AM12/4/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I think if u don't book thru the resort and pay the all inclusive pp pn you are not using the timeshare/ vacation club you bought into...soooooo u wouldn't get a black bracelet with the RE amenities ... maybe a GOLD bracelet if you upgrade with a travel agent...

From: darwin....@shaw.ca
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RE-Connection] Re: Has anyone used RSI to rent their weeks?
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 22:01:55 -0700

SHARON HAMMOND

Dec 4, 2012, 8:20:02 AM12/4/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
If u book a RE suite with Sandos or with a travel agent it is a purple bracelet. U cannot use RE beach club area.