Thought?

Luv2vac

Dec 3, 2012, 9:21:41 AM12/3/12
to RE-Connection
Is anyone interested in creating a Members Only Facebook page to share
photos and vacation stories? I know that FB is how I met alot of
penpal members, a few that I have also met on vacation :o)
If so, I would be happy to create one. I'm not sure how many members
are FB fans but it was worth a shot to inquire.

Judy

SHARON HAMMOND

Dec 3, 2012, 10:04:29 AM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Great idea..

ASHLEY Petch

Dec 3, 2012, 10:55:26 AM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I agree!!

~"Passion is Energy.  Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you"~

> Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 08:04:29 -0700
> From: darwin....@shaw.ca
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: [RE-Connection] Thought?

Home Email

Dec 3, 2012, 12:03:58 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
That would be great. I am a idiot when it comes to computers, but let me know if I can help.

Sent from my iPhone

Luv2vac

Dec 3, 2012, 12:38:42 PM12/3/12
to RE-Connection
Ok, I will work on this tonight and let everyone know when its done.
Any suggestions for the name? I have some great photos of the beach
for the profile pics. Or maybe I will even get creative and make a
huge banner of the name for the cover photo. Ideas
welcome.................

On Dec 3, 12:03 pm, Home Email <playadelne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That would be great. I am a idiot when it comes to computers, but let me know if I can help.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 3, 2012, at 8:21 AM, Luv2vac <ylobri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Is anyone interested in creating a Members Only Facebook page to share
> > photos and vacation stories?  I know that FB is how I met alot of
> > penpal members, a few that I have also met on vacation :o)
> > If so, I would be happy to create one.  I'm not sure how many members
> > are FB fans but it was worth a shot to inquire.
>
> > Judy

marika balaz

Dec 3, 2012, 12:42:35 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
count me in

Luv2vac

Dec 3, 2012, 12:47:25 PM12/3/12
to RE-Connection
Its funny because I am FB friends with all of you.......hopefully we
can attract others :o)

pdxblondegirl

Dec 3, 2012, 12:49:17 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I'd suggest a group rather than a page for this.

andrea harutunian

Dec 3, 2012, 12:54:13 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me...
Andrea

> Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 06:21:41 -0800
> Subject: [RE-Connection] Thought?
> From: ylob...@gmail.com
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

SHARON HAMMOND

Dec 3, 2012, 1:04:03 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I think a page in a great idea..

SHARON HAMMOND

Dec 3, 2012, 1:04:58 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Hopefully the majority will be positive.

Dec 3, 2012, 1:09:37 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I'm in...just keep me posted as to anything happening...

> Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:04:58 -0700

> From: darwin....@shaw.ca
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: [RE-Connection] Thought?

Luv2vac

Dec 3, 2012, 2:31:46 PM12/3/12
to RE-Connection
Better idea!!!! Need some suggestions for names though?

On Dec 3, 12:49 pm, pdxblondegirl <pdxblondeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd suggest a group rather than a page for this.
>

> On Monday, December 3, 2012, Luv2vac wrote:
> > Its funny because I am FB friends with all of you.......hopefully we
> > can attract others :o)
>
> > On Dec 3, 12:42 pm, marika balaz <marika4...@gmail.com <javascript:;>>
> > wrote:
> > > count me in

pdxblondegirl

Dec 3, 2012, 3:04:21 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Something simple like "Royal Elite Members"? Or maybe include Sandos for people searching, so "Sandos Royal Elite Members"? If you need help setting up, let me know.

Luv2vac

Dec 3, 2012, 3:21:06 PM12/3/12
to RE-Connection
Works for me!
> > re-connectio...@googlegroups.com.
> > For more options, visit this group at

SHARON HAMMOND

Dec 3, 2012, 4:03:55 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Think we need to add Whiners need not apply..haha

Dec 3, 2012, 9:29:32 PM12/3/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Count me in!

Luv2vac

Dec 4, 2012, 7:46:32 AM12/4/12
to RE-Connection
Update; I wasnt able to create the group page until I created a
profile page. So it is under way and as soon as I tweek it a tad
more, I will send the link. Thanks for all the support.

On Dec 3, 9:29 pm, Marcelo Luna <marclu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Count me in!
>
> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM, andrea harutunian <abh...@hotmail.com>wrote:
>

> > All works for me...
>
> > > Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 14:03:55 -0700
> > > From: darwin.fisc...@shaw.ca
> > text -

> > > --
> >http://groups.google.com/group/re-connection?hl=en.
>
> > > --
> >http://groups.google.com/group/re-connection?hl=en.

cj_sunnyside McKee

Dec 4, 2012, 10:04:03 AM12/4/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com, RE-Connection
Did you see Royal Elite Rentals on Facebook? Looks like a group of members.
CJ

Sent from my iPhone

cj_sunnyside McKee

Dec 4, 2012, 10:09:18 AM12/4/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
I see its a member advertising their weeks for rent.

Sent from my iPhone

andrea harutunian

Dec 4, 2012, 10:50:26 AM12/4/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Glad to see u r on the ball " )    what a good idea!

> Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 04:46:32 -0800
> Subject: [RE-Connection] Re: Thought?
> From: ylob...@gmail.com
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com