Any one interested in selling?

Luv2vac

Apr 5, 2013, 10:46:57 AM4/5/13
to RE-Connection
Last year I assisted a family friend transfer the ownership of a
membership to their family and they are beyond thrilled. Since then I
have assisted with 3 other resales.

I always have people interested in buying who have either stayed with
us at Sandos in the past or have heard great reviews.

Other than those that I have already been in contact wih, if are not
using your membership and are considering selling, please email me at
ylob...@gmail.com with the following details:

Size of Unit?
Year purchased?
Yearly allotment of weeks?
Cost of maintenance fee?
Any RCI points?
If you have the Addendum that allows your maint fee to be credited
towards your AI fee?
Asking price?

I charge a small commission fee to find the buyer, draft the necessary
paperwork required by Sandos and all follow up. Sandos does not
charge any legal fees as they do not draft a new contract, only a one
page Addendum showing the transfer of ownership.

Tx

Judy