Caracol --Sound Spillover from New Disco?

BobPark

Oct 26, 2012, 3:18:42 PM10/26/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Hello...Can anyone comment about the extent, if any, of sound spillover to neighboring units from Caracol's new disco? I.e., should we be requesting a unit not close to the disco when we check in next month?

darwin

Oct 26, 2012, 6:36:03 PM10/26/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob.. We are there next month as well  I did ask this on the Sandos Caracol facebook site and they assured me that it is not the case..  HA HA  Time will tell. When are u there??

Robert Park

Oct 26, 2012, 8:46:26 PM10/26/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
On 10/26/12 6:36 PM, darwin wrote:
Hi Bob.. We are there next month as well  I did ask this on the Sandos Caracol facebook site and they assured me that it is not the case..  HA HA  Time will tell. When are u there??

Playacar 10-17 Nov, Caracol 17-24 Nov, Royal Haciendas 24 Nov - 1 Dec...with intermediate visits to Xel-Ha and Yal-Ku and a stroll or two down 5th Ave. We were considering Coba as well, but are not sure my wife is up to it (we did hit Lamanai earlier this year...how is Coba different?).
  --bp

darwin

Oct 26, 2012, 9:43:09 PM10/26/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
nov 10-25th @ Caracol

Robert Park

Oct 26, 2012, 10:39:27 PM10/26/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
On 10/26/12 9:43 PM, darwin wrote:
nov 10-25th @ Caracol

Looks like we may see you there!
  --bp

darwin

Oct 26, 2012, 11:16:35 PM10/26/12
to re-con...@googlegroups.com
Caracol is attempting to have a "facebook" meet and greet sometime in November. Not sure of date yet.. Are you thinking of requesting one of the buildings close to RE club??  We have stayed in both building 5 and 11. The view from 11 is awesome.
Caracol is attempting to have a "facebook" meet and greet sometime in November. Not sure of date yet.. Are you thinking of requesting one of the buildings close to RE club??  We have stayed in both building 5 and 11. The view from 11 is awesome.

We stayed in Bldg 5 last time. We found that the balcony was too hot (sun-exposed) to enjoy (unless you are a sunbather)...until after the sun went down. But then the mosquitoes came out. I did notice, though, that buildings 1, 2 and 3 have shaded balconies...and I thought we might request a unit there. But these are the buildings closest to the new disco that starts up at midnight. Hence my question about noise spillover.

How was the sun in building 11?

  --bp

darwin

Nov 9, 2012, 11:11:47 AM11/9/12