RDM Responder Publisher problem

jmusarra

Nov 16, 2012, 12:30:36 AM11/16/12
to rdm-t...@googlegroups.com
I ran some responder tests today (Wybron Coloram IT scroller + PSU, using Enttec DMX USB PRO), and tried to publish the results. After hitting the 'Publish' button, the page gave me a server. Screenshot attached - Safari 5.1.7 on OS X 10.6.8.

Related feature request - add ability to save responder test results, and to upload that file. I had no network access where I was running the tests, and could only publish the results by making sure that browser window stayed open until I got home.

screenshot.png

Simon Newton

Nov 16, 2012, 1:29:16 AM11/16/12
to rdm-t...@googlegroups.com, jmusa...@gmail.com
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM, jmusarra <jmusa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I ran some responder tests today (Wybron Coloram IT scroller + PSU, using
> Enttec DMX USB PRO), and tried to publish the results. After hitting the
> 'Publish' button, the page gave me a server. Screenshot attached - Safari
> 5.1.7 on OS X 10.6.8.

Thanks for the bug report. I've found the problem and pushed a new
version of the site. Do you mind sending me the URL and image for the
RAM IT 7 inch device so I can update it?

> Related feature request - add ability to save responder test results, and to
> upload that file. I had no network access where I was running the tests, and
> could only publish the results by making sure that browser window stayed
> open until I got home.

Ah yes that would be good. I've filed
http://code.google.com/p/open-lighting/issues/detail?id=220 to track
it.

Simon

jmusarra

Nov 16, 2012, 3:47:23 AM11/16/12
to rdm-t...@googlegroups.com, jmusa...@gmail.com, nom...@gmail.com

Simon Newton

Nov 16, 2012, 11:34:55 AM11/16/12
to rdm-t...@googlegroups.com, jmusa...@gmail.com
Thanks.

Simon

> On Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:29:37 PM UTC-8, Simon Newton wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM, jmusarra <jmusa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I ran some responder tests today (Wybron Coloram IT scroller + PSU,
>> > using
>> > Enttec DMX USB PRO), and tried to publish the results. After hitting the
>> > 'Publish' button, the page gave me a server. Screenshot attached -
>> > Safari
>> > 5.1.7 on OS X 10.6.8.
>>
>> Thanks for the bug report. I've found the problem and pushed a new
>> version of the site. Do you mind sending me the URL and image for the
>> RAM IT 7 inch device so I can update it?

Simon Newton

Dec 13, 2013, 12:18:47 PM12/13/13
to rdm-t...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM, jmusarra <jmusa...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've added this feature. Can you test it sometime please.

Simon