OLA 0.9.3 released

Simon Newton

Nov 16, 2014, 3:03:14 PM11/16/14
to open-lighting
https://github.com/OpenLightingProject/ola/releases/tag/0.9.3

16/11/2014 ola-0.9.3
Features:
* Send the E1.31 Stream Terminated message on shutdown and/or port unpatching.
* Add support for the draft E1.31 discovery protocol.
* Switch the dummy responder which implements the E1.37-2 PIDs to their final
values.
* Add the ability to whitelist rather than blacklist plugins during configure
(via --disable-all-plugins) and switch the Windows build to this method.
* Convert ola_trigger to our flags module; change it's default universe value
to be 0 to align with other programs.
* Make the ola_trigger config syntax more flexible, including dots in program
names and quoted program names #507
* Add an instance name to OLA server and use it within E1.31 and the DNS-SD
code to make multiple instances of OLA easier to track.

Bugs:
* Fix some build issues on OS X 10.5.8
* Fix some build issues on Windows XP
* Use the correct ifdefs within plugin loading so we only load stuff if we
asked for it
* Fix the inability to Ctrl+C in ola_recorder

API:
* Update ola::network::IPV4Address and ola::network::IPV4SocketAddress so they
sort the same regardless of endianness and in a logical way for humans.

Internal:
* Update the configure version method to ensure the version files are updated
automatically when it changes.
* Add a generic RpcServer class and switch OlaServer to use it.
* SelectServer now runs any remaining pending callbacks during shutdown.