Doubt in User Authentication.

Rabi Chandra Shah

Jun 16, 2015, 2:37:35 AM6/16/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com

We are building a music listening app. We are aiming for no authentication, we do not store any user informations/details. There is no concept of user as its an anonymous app. Songs will be played from the playlist itself (no login).

Can we achieve this with Rdio APIs? If so, can we hardcode our api credential and use if for the streaming? Or is it mandatory that every user should have a paid subscription of Rdio?

Thanks

Devin Sevilla

Jun 16, 2015, 12:46:27 PM6/16/15
to rdio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rabi!

Every user needs their own paid Rdio subscription to listen to full tracks.

http://www.rdio.com/developers/docs/faq/ref-what-will-my-users-hear

Best

--
Devin Sevilla