I'm pleased to announce the new release of rdiffweb that I quietly made available on February 8, 2020. This new release mainly adds corrections and continues building the foundation for upcoming new features soon to be integrated into rdiffweb. With these changes we continue to work on our target objectives to provide a better digital experience to the end users.
Here is the full list of changes made in this new release:1.2.1 (2020-02-08)
- Fix 404 error when trying to access other users repo as admin
- Fix logging format for cherrypy logs to match rdiffweb format
- Add log rotation by default
- Add explicit testing for Debian Stretch & Buster
- Change the persistence layers
- Minimize number of SQL
- Add object lazy loading and object data caching to improve responsiveness
- Fix bugs with SQLite <= 3.16 (Debian Stretch)
Backed by many years experience in OpenSource software development and his expertise in backup strategies, Patrik Dufresne is the key partner to support your business growth thanks to the range of services offered which cover software development, IT consulting and support. Whether you want to fulfill a business need, require help to build a new IT infrastructure or need help with your existing one, we are here to assist you.
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.