Advantages of using ZFS with rdiff-backup

Patrik Dufresne

Jun 24, 2020, 11:19:47 AM6/24/20
Hello,

I want to share an article I've been working on lately since I received questions regarding ZFS and rdiff-backup. This article explains the benefits of ZFS for rdiff-backup.

I'm also working on another article to go in more details about how to configure ZFS for rdiff-backup to be published in the next month.

--
IKUS Software inc.
https://www.ikus-soft.com/

Patrik Dufresne

Jul 22, 2020, 9:31:41 AM7/22/20
to rdiffweb, Rdiff Backup, min...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Here is a more technical overview of the configuration you could make on ZFS to leverage the most of it for Rdiff-backup.

If you have more questions or feedback in that regard don't hesitate to contact me.

vcs