This release provides little improvement to the v1.2.x including official support of rdiff-backup v2.0.0.
- Invite users to refresh the repository view when it's empty.
- Support rdiff-backup v2.0.0
- Deprecate support for cherrypy 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Improve loading of repository data (cache status and increments)
- Restore compatibility with SQLite 3.7 (CentOS7)
Filename encoding in tar.gz and zip file might not be accurate if you are running Python 3.6 (CentOS7)
Backed by many years experience in OpenSource software development and his expertise in backup strategies, Patrik Dufresne is the key partner to support your business growth thanks to the range of services offered which cover software development, IT consulting and support. Whether you want to fulfill a business need, require help to build a new IT infrastructure or need help with your existing one, we are here to assist you.
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.