Rdiffweb Newsletter: Rdiffweb v2.2.0 - Ready for bigger deployment

1 view

IKUS

May 12, 2021, 12:00:18 PM5/12/21
to rdif...@googlegroups.com
View in browser
Rdiffweb Newsletter

Read our latest articles about Rdiffweb !

Rdiffweb v2.2.0 - Ready for bigger deployment
Rdiffweb v2.2.0 - Ready for bigger deployment

Since the last version release in January, we have introduced many major features and changes to Rdiffweb. Thanks to the IT department of Bern University of Applied Sciences who choose Rdiffweb to be part of their backup solution for the students. Many features that were planned are now a reality ! Notably, support for alternate database like PostgreSQL, a complete new stack to run background job for long running tasks and finally a new documentation. In the following weeks will publish ...

Read more
IKUS Soft inc.

130 rue Doris, St-Colomban
Quebec J5K1T9 Canada

linkedin youtube website email

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe
MailerLite