GzipFile._read_gzip_header not available with Python-3.5

rot...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2017, 11:01:48 AM1/29/17
to rdiffweb
Hi,

the internal function _read_gzip_header() used by rdiffweb has been moved into an internal class _GzipReader in Python 3.5.

Around line 431 in librdiff.py (with a possible fix for v3.5 which of course breaks usage with older versions of python):

               # in_file._read_gzip_header()
                raw = _GzipReader(in_file.fileobj)
                raw._read_gzip_header()

Cheers,

Claus

Patrik Dufresne

Feb 24, 2018, 6:58:28 AM2/24/18
to rot...@gmail.com, rdiffweb
You will be pleased to know, this problem is now resolved in master branch. Sorry if this fix take way too long to resolved. We didn't not have any proper way to "test" it in our CI/CD infrastructure. Now we do !

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com/