New security features and continuous improvement

Patrik Dufresne

Jun 21, 2022, 1:43:34 PM6/21/22
to rdif...@googlegroups.com

New security features and continuous improvement

Are you using our simplified data backup management software Rdiffweb? You will be happy to know that a new version 2.4.0 is now available, with several significant improvements. IKUS Software is constantly striving to improve its IT solutions to ensure that they are not only user-friendly, but also robust and secure, especially in the face of possible computer attacks. And we always take the opportunity to solve some small bugs for more stability. Here are the improvements made.

Continue reading

Rdiffweb - IKUS Software