Introducing Minarca v6 Beta: Test the Latest with Enhanced Features!

Patrik Dufresne

Apr 23, 2024, 10:19:21 AMApr 23
to rdiffweb
Hello Rdiffweb users,

I'm excited to share with you the announcement regarding the release of the Minarca Beta version, which is now ready for testing. This updated version features the latest release of rdiff-backup and rdiffweb, seamlessly operational across Linux, Windows, and MacOS. Additionally, it introduces a command-line interface along with a fresh, modern graphical user interface design.

Read more about Minarca Beta version...

--
ATTENTION: Je serai en vacance du 1 mai au 20 mai 2024.
ATTENTION: I will be on vacation from May 1 to May 20, 2024.