Rdiffweb Newsletter: Why favour reverse incremental backup?

IKUS

May 19, 2021, 12:01:16 PM5/19/21
to rdif...@googlegroups.com
View in browser
Rdiffweb Newsletter

Read our latest articles about Rdiffweb !

Why favour reverse incremental backup?
Why favour reverse incremental backup?

Minarca, the centralized data backup management software developed by IKUS, uses the features of Rdiff-backup software built on a reverse differential backup process. Rdiff-backup was chosen for the multitude of advantages it already offered, namely the fact that it can be used on multiple platforms (Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac), it can be configured from simple command lines, it has demonstrated stability and robustness, and it benefits the good of the open-source community. Reverse ...

Read more
IKUS Soft inc.

130 rue Doris, St-Colomban
Quebec J5K1T9 Canada

linkedin youtube website email

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe
MailerLite