JSON to RDF

Vivek Gupta

Nov 30, 2022, 11:56:47 PM11/30/22
to rdflib-dev
Hi,

I am new in implementing the RDF for genomics instrument data. I converted the RAW file into JSON file using config file. Can anyone tell me how to make RDF of JSON using Python?

Nicholas Car

Dec 1, 2022, 12:11:43 AM12/1/22
to rdfli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vivek,

This mailing list is for developers of RDFLib. If you want to ask questions about using RDFLib, you should put the question in StackOverflow with the tag [rdflib]. That way lots more people may see the question for future reference and you may get better answers from a wider community.

Also, your question does not contain enough information to be answered. What is a RAW file? What data model is used for the JSON etc. You need to ask this in StackOverflow.

Thanks, Nick (RDFLib maintainer)

Dec 1, 2022, 3:33:55 AM12/1/22
to rdfli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vivek,

A while ago I posted this function https://github.com/viaacode/knowledge-graph-etl/blob/main/airflow_files/dags/parse_functions.py to this list as a possible contribution. It does a direct streaming translation of JSON to RDF in order to be used further in CONSTRUCT queries.

Another option is to add an JSON-LD context, but it depends on how your JSON looks like whether this is helpful or not.

Best,

Miel