Discussion regarding the evolution of the RDFLib public API

Iwan Aucamp

May 22, 2023, 1:49:34 PM5/22/23
to rdflib-dev
There is an ongoing discussion regarding the evolution of the RDFLib public API here: https://github.com/RDFLib/rdflib/discussions/2395

It would be best to get as much input as possible.

My current thinking is essentially this: Merge PRs that break interface as they are ready, and strongly encourage the PRs to be as small as possible. A consequence will be that we will likely bump the major RDFLib version on every release for a couple of releases, but I don't think there are other options given available resources.

Best to keep discussion on GitHub, though. This is just sent as a notice for anyone who missed the GitHub discussion topic.

Regards
Iwan Aucamp