PR processing faults fixed

Nicholas Car

Jul 24, 2024, 7:44:19 PM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to rdflib-dev, Natanael Arndt
Dear RDFLib Devs,

Ashley has fixed most of the PR blockages and is currently improving ruff, MyPy and a few other style issues.

So PRs are now 'unblocked' and I encourage you all to now review other people's PRs that deal with real feature improvements like:

  • #2794 (feat: add skolemization support for ntriples, nquads, hextuples and json-ld support at parse time)
  • #2804 (Fix explicit dataset (FROM and FROM NAMED clauses)

etc.

Our (maintainers) plan is to make a 7.1.0 release shortly - later this or next week - and then start aiming for an 8.0.0 release in a couple of months that removes some now deprecated things like ConjunctiveGraph (replaced by Dataset) and so on. We will also creep towards handling RDF Star and other elements of RDF 1.2

As always, please raise any concerns here on this mailing list or in Issues. PRs, especially those closing Issues, always welcome!

RDFLib is back in business!

Cheers, Nick

Natanael Arndt

Jul 26, 2024, 4:56:57 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to Nicholas Car, rdflib-dev

Very nice, to see all of this activity! Looking forward to 7.1.0.

OpenPGP_signature.asc