6.0.2: rdflib & OWL-RL

Nicholas Car

Oct 10, 2021, 8:54:56 AM10/10/21
to rdfli...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've just made a very tiny release of rdflib, 6.0.2, and also of OWL-RL, using the same version number. The rdflib release was to enable the OWL-RL release.

I am slowly creeping OWL-RL towards a major update in which other OWL profiles may be implemented, the OWL-RL implementation will be checked for missed bits and perhaps the package will be renamed to something more generic like rdflib-reasoner.

Cheers,

Nick

Drew Perttula

Oct 10, 2021, 2:32:10 PM10/10/21
to rdfli...@googlegroups.com
FYI I'm working on a general reasoner (n3 formulae, etc) for my home
automation projects.
https://github.com/drewp/homeauto/blob/master/service/mqtt_to_rdf/inference_test.py
shows the kinds of tests it can pass so far. It's hardly releasable yet,
but I will be happy to share/contribute it.

Nicholas Car

Oct 13, 2021, 12:01:37 AM10/13/21
to rdfli...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good Drew! Ashley's keen on this too so I've just made sure he's aware of this comment of yours.

Will be in touch!

Nick

--
http://github.com/RDFLib
---

Wes Turner

Oct 13, 2021, 1:56:45 AM10/13/21
to rdfli...@googlegroups.com
FuXi has e.g. N3RuleStore(Store). And N3  Formula; any reason not to de-mothball FuXi?

"Merging outstanding Pull Requests and gjhiggins' branch" #15

Wes Turner

Oct 13, 2021, 1:57:46 AM10/13/21
to rdfli...@googlegroups.com
(AFAIU, there are no commercial users of FuXi; and so there's no funding)

Nicholas Car

Nov 9, 2021, 11:26:58 AM11/9/21
to rdfli...@googlegroups.com
I think the issue here is simply that the creator of FuXi hasn't been active in RDFlib for many years. We can easily un-mothball it if someone wants to maintain it!