gha:validate error in PRs

Nicholas Car

Mar 10, 2024, 11:38:28 PMMar 10
to rdflib-dev
Hi all,

We are getting a gha:validate error in many trivial package bump PRs such as https://github.com/RDFLib/rdflib/pull/2720. Can someone please explain to me what this means? Is it that some routine of ours in the auto-build/testing can't run?

I see aha:validate references in our validate.yml workflow, https://github.com/RDFLib/rdflib/blob/main/.github/workflows/validate.yaml#L99, but I don't understand it.

Thanks, Nick

Natanael Arndt

Jun 17, 2024, 7:41:20 AM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to rdfli...@googlegroups.com

This is run by GitHub these pull request are opened by the Dependabot to address security issues in our dependencies:

https://docs.github.com/en/code-security/dependabot/dependabot-security-updates/configuring-dependabot-security-updates

All the best,
Natanael

--