Handlers for logger rdflib.Literal

Kless

May 12, 2008, 4:15:15 AM5/12/08
to rdfalchemy-dev
Why when rdfalchemy is imported, it shows:

*No handlers could be found for logger "rdflib.Literal"* ?

Rajeev J Sebastian

May 12, 2008, 7:41:14 AM5/12/08
to rdfalch...@googlegroups.com
Its because of the instantiation of the logger ....

Phil

May 12, 2008, 12:01:07 PM5/12/08
to rdfalchemy-dev

On May 12, 2:15 am, Kless <jonas....@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Why when rdfalchemy is imported, it shows:
>
> *No handlers could be found for logger "rdflib.Literal"* ?

The shortest answer is: Never mind, it's OK, dont' look behind the
curtin.

The longer answer is: rdfalchemy tweaks rdflib.Literal to be a bit
friendlier (IMHO). See:
http://www.openvest.com/trac/wiki/CustomizingLiterals

In the process, rdflib wants to give off a warning...and as Rajeev
points out, the logger is not up to "handling" the warning.

Anyway I know it's distracting so the warning is gone from the trunk
as of:
http://www.openvest.com/trac/changeset/124

I'll post another version to cheeseshop as soon as a get the command-
line sparql script beautified.

--
Phil