Choosing the HTTP Method (GET / POST) on a SPARQLProtocolSession ?

Thomas Francart

Jul 2, 2021, 3:50:07 AM7/2/21
to rdf4j...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Can I force POST or GET to be used on a SPARQLProtocolSession ? From the doc I see POST is used when the query length exceeds a maximum size. But how can I choose the method explicitly ?

Thanks
Thomas

--

Thomas Francart - SPARNA
Web de données | Architecture de l'information | Accès aux connaissances

Jeen Broekstra

Jul 2, 2021, 8:02:57 PM7/2/21
to RDF4J Users
You can force this one way or the other by configuring the maximum url length via a system property, e.g. by setting -Drdf4j.sparql.url.maxlength=0 you force it to always use POST, and by setting it to some very large value you effectively force it to always use GET.

Cheers,

Jeen