Introducing GitHub Discussions

Jeen Broekstra

Jun 2, 2021, 5:57:05 AM6/2/21
to RDF4J Users

Hi everyone,

To eventually replace our rdf4j-users Google group, we are trialling a new Github feature: Github Discussions. See https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/discussions .

Feel free to ask your questions about RDF4J there, or to propose new features, or even do a show and tell of some project involving RDF4J. Don't forget to upvote questions or answers you think are good or helpful, and by all means feel free to let us know what you think of this new way of providing community support!

Kind regards,

Jeen

PS we will not immediately shut down the Google group, so we'll do our best to keep answering your questions here as well. Once we have sufficient (positive) experience with the new discussion forum, we'll announce a timeline for the retirement of this group.