Differentce / meaning of artifacts rdf4j-http-server[-spring]

rdf 4j

Apr 15, 2021, 12:03:37 PM4/15/21
to RDF4J Users

Hi there,
can someone explain me in short the relation/meaning of this two artifacts:
- rdf4j-http-server-spring
- rdf4j-http-server
Thanks
Fredy

rdf 4j

Apr 15, 2021, 12:30:11 PM4/15/21
to RDF4J Users
i wanted to see if i can just reuse the query endpoint in my spring-boot application, but that doesn't seem to be the case ;-(
It seems to be very complex and handle strange situations ;-) and a lot of browser stuff.
Fredy

bart.h...@bosa.fgov.be

Apr 15, 2021, 1:53:47 PM4/15/21
to RDF4J Users
Hi Fredy,

FYI, Jerven is working on creating an easy to use endpoint, so his initial code might be useful for your project.

Best regards

Bart

Jerven Bolleman

Apr 15, 2021, 2:42:11 PM4/15/21
to rdf4j...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fredy

Indeed. I am working on making it easy to host a SPARQL endpoint in a spring-boot application.

What are you looking for specifically feature wise?

Regards,
Jerven

Jerven Bolleman
m...@jerven.eu

rdf 4j

Apr 16, 2021, 6:12:26 AM4/16/21
to rdf4j...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
i copied the QueryResponder into my project and adjust it a little bit. works like a charm.

I need a repository manager instead of a repository.

I changed:

```
@RequestMapping(value = "/actors/{actorId}/sparql", method = RequestMethod.GET)
```

And used the actorId to get the repository.

Thank you very much!

How would you integrate it to the rdf4j project and how should the reuse work?

Fredy

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RDF4J Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rdf4j-users/CAHM_hUMy%2BT_jqHD-_i_8UFTcYShD%2BJpi%2BOfzT_zVmj4MNfMyTw%40mail.gmail.com.

rdf 4j

Apr 16, 2021, 6:15:27 AM4/16/21
to RDF4J Users
Is there a way to convert the json queryResult back into  the rdf4j query result on the client side ?
Fredy

rdf 4j

Apr 20, 2021, 11:01:19 AM4/20/21
to RDF4J Users
My problem is only, that there is not really a nice seperation of layers. We have controller, domain and infrastructure layer.
The domain layer has almost no technical dependencies, inftrastructure has not
- org.springframework.http.*
- javax.servlet.http.*
and controller has not
- org.eclipse.rdf4j:rdf4j-storage

Best regards

rdf 4j

Apr 20, 2021, 12:35:24 PM4/20/21
to rdf4j...@googlegroups.com
Here my quick solution for the layer separation.

sparql.zip

Jeen Broekstra

Apr 20, 2021, 7:11:40 PM4/20/21
to RDF4J Users
I am not really following the discussion or what you're trying to do here, but if you have code to share, can I suggest that instead of e-mailing a zip file, you put it up on github, either as a pull request or as a github gist (see https://gist.github.com/). It's a lot easier to view and discuss that way.

Cheers,

Jeen