spark extension sample

solab solab

Oct 13, 2011, 2:21:16 AM10/13/11
to rdf-spark
Hi all

I was trying to start the samples
from http://km.aifb.kit.edu/sites/spark/docs/example/

I thing the data source is ok but i can not see any results,
Any idea why ?
I have firefox 7

cheers solab

Benedikt Kämpgen

Oct 13, 2011, 5:15:12 AM10/13/11
to rdf-...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you could link to a webpage where you example should be shown?

Then it would be easier to see what you might have done wrong.

--
AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Phone: +49 721 608-47946

solab solab

Oct 13, 2011, 5:35:11 PM10/13/11
to rdf-spark
Hi
i was only trying to open this link (not static)
http://km.aifb.kit.edu/sites/spark/docs/example/simpletable.html
but it was not working.
Is working for you ?
My idea is to have the mediawiki spark extension
to display some external data or from the internal 4store rdf
database
The own example should appear on http:///solab.hopto.org/solab/index.php?Spark
but this machine is temporarily down

Cheer solab

On Oct 13, 11:15 am, Benedikt Kämpgen <benedikt.kaemp...@kit.edu>
wrote:
> Maybe you could link to a webpage where you example should be shown?
>
> Then it would be easier to see what you might have done wrong.
>
> --
> AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
> Phone: +49 721 608-47946
> Email: benedikt.kaemp...@kit.edu
> Web:http://www.aifb.kit.edu/web/Hauptseite/en

Benedikt Kämpgen

Oct 14, 2011, 4:59:30 AM10/14/11
to rdf-...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you are trying with Internet Explorer. It does not work yet with it
(and some others e.g., Opera, I think). The problem with IE is that it has
special restrictions for accessing other sites using JS, which SPARK is
doing.

Best,

Benedikt

--
AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Phone: +49 721 608-47946

Email: benedikt...@kit.edu

solab solab

Oct 14, 2011, 9:24:43 AM10/14/11
to rdf-spark
Hi
No I don't use IE,
I use Firefox 7.01 on ubuntu (add block and other stuff disabled)

The first spark example is working, but the example quering from
dbpedia not.

But if you say that is working for you i will start some debugging
with firebug to investigate.

Cheers Giovanni

On Oct 14, 10:59 am, Benedikt Kämpgen <benedikt.kaemp...@kit.edu>
wrote:
> Maybe you are trying with Internet Explorer. It does not work yet with it
> (and some others e.g., Opera, I think). The problem with IE is that it has
> special restrictions for accessing other sites using JS, which SPARK is
> doing.
>
> Best,
>
> Benedikt
>
> --
> AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
> Phone: +49 721 608-47946
>  smime.p7s
> 7KViewDownload

Benedikt Kämpgen

Oct 17, 2011, 4:28:40 AM10/17/11
to rdf-...@googlegroups.com
At the moment, this example is not working for me, either. Maybe it is
because of changes in the sparql endpoint.

Best,

Benedikt