SPARK extension for MW < 17.0

Benedikt Kämpgen

Sep 2, 2011, 3:53:55 AM9/2/11
to rdf-...@googlegroups.com, Jeroen De Dauw
Hello,

I have changed the SPARK extension so that it also works for MW versions
below 17.0. I basically made the extension work without Resource Loader,
also.

See attached the patch. Jeroen, I now, the JavaScript handling is not nice
but I do not see another way at the moment; may I commit?

Best,

Benedikt

--
AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Phone: +49 721 608-47946

spark_patch_mwversions_20110902.txt

Jeroen De Dauw

Sep 2, 2011, 10:41:58 AM9/2/11
to Benedikt Kämpgen, rdf-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

> the JavaScript handling is not nice but I do not see another way at the moment; may I commit?

Sure, if you want to maintain that. I purposefully did not add 1.16 compat to avoid having to deal with it, but if you want to take care of it, awesome.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com