i386 error devtools::check()

Colin

Aug 9, 2017, 10:49:39 AM8/9/17
to devtools
Hello,

I am trying to run devtools::check() function on a package I am building.  Everything runs fine except at the end I get the following error:

*** arch - i386
Error : package 'nimble' is not installed for 'arch = i386'
Error: loading failed
Execution halted
*** arch - x64
ERROR: loading failed for 'i386'

The package nimble loads fine on my own machine when I type library(nimble).  I have updated to the latest version of R and all my packages are up to date.  Some other forums suggested adding the --multithread command to R CMD check, but that didn't seem to help the problem.  Any thoughts about how to fix this error?  Is it something with my Rtools settings?  Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Colin

Colin

Aug 12, 2017, 11:43:16 AM8/12/17
to devtools
A follow up.  Got it fixed.  Needed to add nomultiarch in the CMD Build options in Rstudio.